1. Are you working on breakthrough technologies instead of incremental improvements?
(The Engineering Question)
2. Is this the right time to seek VC funding for your particular business?
(The Timing Question)
3. Are you starting a big share of a small market?
(The Monopoly Question)
4. Do you have the right team?
(The People Question)
5. Do you have a way to not just create but deliver your product?
(The Distribution Question)
6. Will your market position be defensible 10 and 20 years in the future?
(The Durability Question)
7. Have you identified and leveraged a unique opportunity that others don’t see?
(The Secret Question)
We only consider selected companies. Our entrepreneurs need to meet minimum investment criteria which we define our target amend as follow:
$100k annual revenue (realized or reasonably projected)
preferably: previous angel or VC round & exited accelerator or incubator program
validated product-market fit
have started international expansion
seeking Seed, Series A and Series B VC rounds in growth capital up to $100m
Other than the above we look for companies that bear the following traits:
Compelling market opportunity
Sustainable competitive advantage through technology, product or process
Product / market fit
Solid unit economics
Referenceable customer base
Proven management team
Due to the selective nature of our program, we only work with companies on an application basis.
This quintessentially ensures that we pick companies that have high odds of successfully raising, but also the type of companies NetworkVC.org Venture Partners would be proud to back.
If you are confident about the 7 questions above, please fill out the application below and we will reach out if we think we can assist your fundraising efforts.