1. Can you create breakthrough technologies instead of incremental improvements?
(The Engineering Question)
2. Is this the right time to start your particular business?
(The Timing Question)
3. Are you starting a big share of a small market?
(The Monopoly Question)
4. Do you have the right team?
(The People Question)
5. Do you have a way to not just create but deliver your product?
(The Distribution Question)
6. Will your market position be defensible 10 and 20 years in the future?
(The Durability Question)
7. Have you identified a unique opportunity that others don’t see?
(The Secret Question)